Tuesday, December 11, 2012

jewelry: smokey sparkles ring and bracelet

My friend Rachel was saying yesterday how much she loves the color gray.  Usually I start a jewelry set by making the earrings first, but she doesn't wear earrings.  Rings definitely don't come easily to me yet, but it wasn't as hard as the last one I made a few months ago.  I liked it, then took it outside for pictures and the sunlight catching all the sparkles made me love it!


 (you can tell I'm getting more into photographing my stuff in a flattering and interesting way :)

Then I made a bracelet with two strands of silver, antique silver, and hematite colored wire and various white-gray-black baubles.  It's a little fussy, but I am thrilled with how it came out in the end.  I honestly didn't expect something that's so monotone to be so classy and interesting!



If I put this on Etsy, I'm going to have to price is relatively high because the ring and double strand bracelet are extra time consuming

No comments:

Post a Comment