In the last week I've created:
- an Etsy store to sell my jewelry
- a facebook page for people to "like" and to draw them to the Etsy store
- a banner for the Etsy store
- a logo and cover image for the fb page
- an ad for the MOMS Club newsletter
- a basic business card
- a postcard that I can hand out to people
So yeah, my house is a mess LOL
If you've been admiring my stuff, I totally underpriced everything by accident.
Necklace and earring sets are only $20 plus $2 shipping. Take advantage of my rookie mistake! :)
I've already had my first sale, which has been so much fun! That meant I had to quickly clone a design and then figure out how to mail it securely etc. While I did it, I kept track of the materials I used and how much time it took, which confirmed how much I underpriced it by. The amount charged easily exceeds the cost of just materials, but the remaining "profit" made the hourly rate for my work pretty silly. I guess compared to my "day job" it's still more, but I'll definitely be increasing the list price in the future when I list new items or re-list these items.